URBAN:TE | penang

2010, wut ya all think?

it's been over a month since i lost my phone. it's the very first gen of the sexy sharp motorola V3 silver and most importantly it is a xmas present for me from my beloved wife :( i' have lost all my messages, photo of my lovely wife and all the memories that carries with it. the pain is indescribable and it still remain in the very deep bottom of my heart until today.

the night i realize that it left me was the night of my wedding dinner. securely attached to my belt on my waist beneath my pin stripe sut, it's almost impossible to consider a drop-out.

if there is a dirty hand with a low life animal with humanity form that causes the dissappearance of my precious, mind me cursing him/her to the best in hell.

p/s : my precious! there won't be any other masterpiece that able to replace you. i have lost you within my eyes, but never in my mind.

3 COMMENT'S

  1. Anonymous  

    Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
    »

  2. Anonymous  

    I find some information here.

  3. lin  

    AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,ut聊天室,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Me! Me! Me!

My photo
In the game of seduction : There is only one rule : Never fall in love What you can't have, you can't resist.

you wanna bull?