URBAN:TE | penang

2010, wut ya all think?

ibook gone, so now i'm looking for a new windows base laptop for my wife. i'm looking a the compaq presario v2000 series. pentium centrino with 14 inch wide bright screen that comes with a built-in altec lansing speaker is tempting.

"best part, it's only priced at 2,299.00 myr."

ok!now the bad news, i just found it that this laptop is near to obsolete. i tried most of the store in malaysia, online and beg for help from all my computer savvy friend and all lead to the same result; "it's no longer available, last unit sold, sorry this model no longer in production"........

still trying my best, i really hope to able to get one unit from whoever kept a stock. wish me luck. going to make calls again

sing off-- cv

0 COMMENT'S

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Me! Me! Me!

My photo
In the game of seduction : There is only one rule : Never fall in love What you can't have, you can't resist.

you wanna bull?