URBAN:TE | penang

2010, wut ya all think?

I watched this whale war on discovery last night, (thru flipping the channel, well guys do that). It was the most disgusting thing ever.

That fat dumbshit captain is a complete arse. I seriously could not stand their dramas and attitudes of those with the Sea Shepherd. If their reason for the show is to make more people to go againt the japanese whalers then I am sorry, they failed miserably.

If i would be have been the japanese i have shot them without second thought. I mean you are trespassing my properties, damaging, and poses danger to my crews and yet you are saying that I am at fault? you crossed into my ship illegally and you said i kidnaped you? What stupid mentality is that? Last night was about them throwing acid .. smelly fat and etc to the japanese whalers, despite warning from the japanese they keep on with the harrasing. So with a normal HUMAN reaction, the japanese defense theirself by throwing flare grenade to the Sea Shepherd at the same time these so called whale loving peace peoples continue throwing their acid bombs. Then the desperate captain fake a gun shot on the chest by the japanese counterpart. Oh come on, even my nephew can tell that it is a fake. His act is disgusting to the limit that i could throw up! Even my paintball gun hit harder than that.

Don't get me wrong. I love whale and all that. I am againts the killing of animal as well. But hey, if the japanese can go whaling and did not violate any laws, dont you think it is the law that you should go againt and not the poor japanese who is just doing their job just to make a living? or you just love the act of heroism and acting like a maniac (own declare enforcement authority) or balless to goes againt the big gun?

This is so disappointing and plain stupidity. I sympathize those who get fooled by him. Next time get the captain to do some stunt instead of sitting around and get bossy. I would love to see some of that.

PEACE! duh!!!

sign off - crash

2 COMMENT'S

  1. Hailey  

    Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

    Thanks!

    Hailey William
    haileyxhailey@gmail.com

  2. Anonymous  

    Hey there would you mind letting me know which webhost you're working with? I've
    loaded your blog in 3 different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
    Can you suggest a good hosting provider at a fair price?

    Many thanks, I appreciate it!

    my blog post How Do You Use A Hookah pen?

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Me! Me! Me!

My photo
In the game of seduction : There is only one rule : Never fall in love What you can't have, you can't resist.

you wanna bull?